Exterior walls often form the first impression of your house. Make sure it becomes a lasting one, with Indigo Premium XT Exterior Emulsion. This specially designed paint helps the walls of your house withstand extreme weather conditions, be it harsh sunlight or heavy rains. It also offers superior protection against fungus as well as algae.
Surface preparation & application
- Clean the surface of loose paint, dust and grease. Scrub vigorously with wire brush to remove algae, fungus and moss growth, especially on horizontal surfaces prone to water stagnation.
- Seal cracks with a 1:3 mixture of cement and sand. Use of Indigo Polymer Putty is highly recommended.
- Apply one coat of Indigo Exterior Wall Primer, obtained by thinning 1 litre of primer with 1 litre of water.
- Follow with 2 coats of Indigo Premium XT Exterior Emulsion, obtained by thinning 1 litre of paint with 400 ml of water.
- Three coats are recommended for horizontal surfaces like ledges and sun-shades. Apply with brush, roller or spray with 4-6 hours interval between coats. Allow 3 months of curing prior to painting for newly plastered surfaces.