Available Pack sizes: 1, 4, 10, 20 L
Lend a rich glow to the exterior walls of your house with Indigo Exterior Sheen Emulsion. Based on the pure acrylic formula, this emulsion withstands all weather conditions to provide a long-lasting finish.
Surface preparation & application
- Remove loose paint, dust and grease from the surface
- Scrub vigorously with wire brush to remove algae, fungus and moss growth, especially on horizontal surfaces prone to water stagnation. Use Biowash to remove stubborn algae/fungus.
- Seal cracks with a 1:3 mixture of cement and sand. Allow 3 months curing before painting newly plastered surfaces.
- Use Indigo Polymer Putty followed by one coat of Indigo Exterior Wall Primer.
- Apply 2 coats of Indigo Exterior Sheen Emulsion, obtained by thinning 1 litre of emulsion with 650-700 ml of water.Three coats are recommended for horizontal surfaces like ledges and sun shades.