Premium XT Sheen Emulsion ( platinum Series )
D & W Exterior Laminate ( Platinum Series ) Premium XT Sheen Emulsion ( Platinum Series ) Premium XT Exterior Emulsion ( Platinum Series ) Floor Coat Emulsion ( Platinum Series ) Tile Coat ( Platinum Series ) Exterior Sheen Emulsion ( Gold Series ) Exterior Emulsion ( Gold Series ) Royal Indigocem ( Gold Series ) Floracem ( Silver Series ) Alfacem ( Bronze Series )
Available Pack sizes: 1, 4, 10 & 20 L
Premium XT Sheen Paint
First impression is the best impression - make it last with Premium XT Sheen Emulsion. Whether it is heavy rains or harsh sunlight, protect your exterior walls from algae and fungus. The paint leaves your walls with a soft sheen finish.
- Sheen Finish
- Premium quality emulsion
- Excellent adhesion to all surfaces and long durability
- Resistant to fungal and algal attack
- Available in variety of readymade shades
Technical Data Sheet
Surface preparation & application
- Clean the surface of loose paint, dust and grease. Scrub vigorously with wire brush to remove algae, fungus and moss growth, especially on horizontal surfaces prone to water stagnation.
- Seal cracks with a 1:3 mixture of cement and sand. Use of Indigo Polymer Putty is highly recommended.
- Apply one coat of Indigo Exterior Wall Primer, obtained by thinning 1 litre of primer with 1 litre of water.
- Follow with 2 coats of Indigo Premium XT Sheen Emulsion, obtained by thinning 1 litre of paint with 400 ml of water.
- Three coats of Premium XT Sheen Emulsion are recommended for horizontal surfaces like ledges and sun-shades. Apply with brush, roller or spray with 4-6 hours interval between coats. Allow 3 months of curing prior to painting for newly plastered surfaces.