Premium XT Exterior Emulsion ( platinum Series )
Dirtproof & Waterproof Exterior Laminate ( Platinum Series ) Premium XT Exterior Emulsion ( Platinum Series ) Floor Coat Emulsion ( Platinum Series ) PU Floor Coat ( Floor Series ) Tile Coat ( Platinum Series ) Exterior Sheen Emulsion ( Gold Series ) Exterior Emulsion ( Gold Series ) Royal Indigocem ( Gold Series ) Floracem ( Silver Series ) Alfacem ( Bronze Series )
Available Pack sizes: 1, 4, 10 and 20 L
Premium XT Exterior Paint
First impression is the best impression - make it last with Premium XT Exterior Emulsion. Whether it is heavy rains or harsh sunlight, protect your exterior walls from algae and fungus. The paint leaves your walls wih a rich matt finish.
Surface preparation & application
- Clean the surface of loose paint, dust and grease. Scrub vigorously with wire brush to remove algae, fungus and moss growth, especially on horizontal surfaces prone to water stagnation.
- Seal cracks with a 1:3 mixture of cement and sand. Use of Indigo Polymer Putty is highly recommended.
- Apply one coat of Indigo Exterior Wall Primer, obtained by thinning 1 litre of primer with 1 litre of water.
- Follow with 2 coats of Indigo Premium XT Exterior Emulsion, obtained by thinning 1 litre of paint with 400 ml of water.
- Three coats of premium XT exterior emulsion are recommended for horizontal surfaces like ledges and sun-shades. Apply with brush, roller or spray with 4-6 hours interval between coats. Allow 3 months of curing prior to painting for newly plastered surfaces.