Exterior Sheen Emulsion
Do you want to have a beautiful glow on the exterior walls of your house? Exterior Sheen Emulsion from the Gold series, formulated using specitiy acrylics is the perfect answer for that smooh sheen finish. The emulsion has low moisture absorption & UV resistance properties offering optimal weather resistance.
- Best-in-class exterior sheen finish
- Good resistance to UV, chalking, cracking & weathering
- Low moisture absorption
- High film breathability
- Anti-algal and anti-fungal properties
Surface preparation & application
- Remove loose paint, dust and grease from the surface
- Scrub vigorously with wire brush to remove algae, fungus and moss growth, especially on horizontal surfaces prone to water stagnation. Use Biowash to remove stubborn algae/fungus.
- Seal cracks with a 1:3 mixture of cement and sand. Allow 3 months curing before painting newly plastered surfaces.
- Use Indigo Polymer Putty followed by one coat of Indigo Exterior Wall Primer.
- Apply 2 coats of Indigo Exterior Sheen Emulsion, obtained by thinning 1 litre of emulsion with 650-700 ml of water.Three coats are recommended for horizontal surfaces like ledges and sun shades.