Available Pack sizes: 500 ml, 1, 4, 10 and 20 L
Exterior Emulsion Paint
Indigo Exterior Emulsion is a water-based emulsion that provides protection for shaded exteriors. It has been designed to provide better hiding and coverage and a smooth matt finish.
Surface preparation & application
- Clean the surface of loose paint, dust and grease. Scrub vigorously with wire brush to remove algae, fungus and moss growth, especially on horizontal surfaces prone to water stagnation.
- Seal cracks with a 1:3 mixture of cement and sand. Use of Indigo Polymer Putty is highly recommended.
- Freshly plastered surfaces require a self-priming coat, obtained by thinning 1 litre of paint with 1 litre of water.
- Follow with 2 coats of Indigo Exterior Emulsion, obtained by thinning 1 litre of paint with 400 ml of water.
- Three coats are recommended for horizontal surfaces like ledges and sun-shades. Apply with brush, roller or spray with 4-6 hours interval between coats. Allow 3 months curing prior to painting for newly plastered surfaces.
Readymade Colour Combinations