Exterior Emulsion ( gold Series )
Dirtproof & Waterproof Exterior Laminate ( Platinum Series ) Premium XT Exterior Emulsion ( Platinum Series ) Floor Coat Emulsion ( Platinum Series ) PU Floor Coat ( Floor Series ) Tile Coat ( Platinum Series ) Exterior Sheen Emulsion ( Gold Series ) Exterior Emulsion ( Gold Series ) Royal Indigocem ( Gold Series ) Floracem ( Silver Series ) Alfacem ( Bronze Series )
Available Pack sizes: 500 ml, 1, 4, 10 and 20 L
Exterior Emulsion Paint
This water-based emulsion, Exterior Emulsion Gold Series, is the most popular paint for exterior walls because of its easy to apply and quick-drying properties. It comes in a beautiful matt finish, and is recommended for shaded exteriors.
Surface preparation & application
- Clean the surface of loose paint, dust and grease. Scrub vigorously with wire brush to remove algae, fungus and moss growth, especially on horizontal surfaces prone to water stagnation.
- Seal cracks with a 1:3 mixture of cement and sand. Use of Indigo Polymer Putty is highly recommended.
- Freshly plastered surfaces require a self-priming coat, obtained by thinning 1 litre of paint with 1 litre of water.
- Follow with 2 coats of Indigo Exterior Emulsion, obtained by thinning 1 litre of paint with 400 ml of water.
- Three coats of exterior emulsion Paint are recommended for horizontal surfaces like ledges and sun-shades. Apply with brush, roller or spray with 4-6 hours interval between coats. Allow 3 months curing prior to painting for newly plastered surfaces.