Dirtproof & Waterproof Exterior Paint
This one of a kind laminate for exteriors offers protection from both water as well as dirt. Dirtproof and Waterproof Exterior Laminate based on flexible ecrylic emulsion fortified with silicone polymers gives high UV resistance, superior protection from algae & water repellancy keeping exterior walls looking fresh for years.
- Dirtproof: Nano Particle Technology
- Waterproof: Excellent film elongation to cover hairline cracks
- High sheen finish
- Excellent Anti-algae & Anti-fungal properties
Surface preparation & application
- Clean the surface of loose paint, dust and grease.
- Scrub vigorously with wire brush to remove algae, fungus and moss growth, especially on horizontal surfaces prone to water stagnation.
- Seal cracks with a 1:3 mixture of cement and sand. (Use of Indigo Polymer Putty is highly recommended. For newly plastered surfaces, allow 3 months prior curing.)
- Apply one coat of Indigo Exterior Wall Primer, obtained by thinning 1 litre of primer with 1 litre of water.
- Follow with two coats of Indigo Dirtproof & Waterproof Exterior Laminate, obtained by thinning 1 litre of paint with 400 ml of water.
- Three Coats are recommended for horizontal surfaces like ledges and sun-shades. Apply with brush, roller or spray with 4-6 hours interval between coats.