Tips & Tricks of Using a Wall Mirror to Enhance the Look of Room Decor
Wall mirrors are not just functional items in the house, but they can also be used as decorative pieces to enhance the look of your room. Wall mirrors can reflect light, create an illusion of more space, and add a touch of elegance to your room. In this blog, we will discuss various tips and tricks of using a wall mirror to enhance the look of your room décor.
- Reflecting Light: Placing a wall mirror opposite a window or a light source can reflect natural light and create a bright and airy atmosphere in the room. This is particularly useful in small rooms or rooms with limited natural light.
- Creating an Illusion of Space: Placing a large wall mirror in a small room can create an illusion of more space. This is particularly useful in apartments or houses with limited square footage. A full-length mirror can make a room look longer, while a mirror on the wall can make a room look wider.
- Adding a Focal Point: A large, decorative wall mirror can be used as a focal point in the mirror stand out and add a touch of elegance to your room décor. You can also use multiple mirrors in different shapes and sizes to create a gallery wall of mirrors.
- Complementing the Paint Colour: Choose a wall mirror that complements the paint colour of your room. A frameless mirror can blend seamlessly into any room décor, while a mirror with a coloured or patterned frame can add a pop of colour and personality to the room.
- Placing the Mirror at the Right Height: When hanging a wall mirror, consider the height at which it is placed. A mirror placed too high or too low can distort the reflection and ruin the overall effect. A general rule of thumb is to place the mirror at eye level or slightly higher.
Indigo Paints offers a range of interior wall paints that can complement the look of your wall mirror and enhance the overall look of your room décor. Visit our website to explore our range of paint ideas and colour ideas for your living room.