Waterproof Wall Putty
Waterproff polymer putty( Platinum Series) is a unique product that offer water repellent as well as gives excellent barrier properies against efflorescence .along with the smooth and even finish of polymer putty. It is based on white cement and a special silicon additive offering superb adhesion and works on both interiors and exteriors.
- Damp Resistance
- Easy to use
- Good adhesion and compressive strength
- No added lead, mercury or chromium compounds
Surface preparation & application
- Clean surface of loose paint, dust and grease by sanding with emery paper. Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- For newly plastered surfaces, allow for 3 months curing before painting. Then sprinkle the surface with water.
- Apply one coat of Indigo Water Proof Putty with a putty blade after mixing with 30-40% water by weight. Allow to dry for 6-8 hours.
- If required gently rub the surface with abrasive paper grit no 500 or higher, or use putty blade to gently remove loose particles.
- Apply second coat of Indigo Water Proof Putty and allow to dry for 10-12 hours. (The applied putty should be 1.5 mm thick or less.)