Choosing this alkyd-based enamel for your wood, metal and concrete surfaces will pay off well. It comes with a soft sheen finish, offers clean colours and is available in a range of shades. You’ll like how it can be applied to exterior surfaces.
- Soft sheen finish
- Anti-fungal protection
- Suitable for interior & exterior application
- Excellent coverage
Surface preparation & application
- Wipe the surface clean to make it free from dust, dirt, grease.
- Sand the surface with abrasive paper grit no. 180.
- Wipe clean and use an appropriate primer to prime the surface. For best results, allow drying time of 6-8 hours.
- Dents & imperfections can be filled using appropriate fillers which should then be sanded and primed again.
- One litre of Indigo Satin Enamel can be thinned down with 10-20% of good quality turpentine for brushing consistency or with 20-30% for spraying.
- Apply two coats giving an interval of 6-8 hours between coats.