Everything one should know about Indigo PU Enamel Paint
Indigo Paints is a one-stop shop for all your painting needs. Whether you’re looking for the perfect shade to spruce up your patio or need help renovating your entire home, Indigo has got you covered with its wide array of interior, exterior, and enamel paints, as well as putties and primers. This blog gives a rundown of the Indigo PU Enamel.
What are enamel paints?
Enamel paint is an oil-based paint that is ideal for painting or touching up appliances or surfaces. Due to its oily base, it gives a premium glossy look to the painted surface. It creates a protective layer over the painted surface, making it look fresh and brand new. This is due to the shell-like, hard coating enamel paints give to any surface.
Indigo PU Enamel Paint
If you’re looking for an enamel paint for wood or metal, Indigo’s PU Enamel Paint is a premium choice. This rich gloss polyurethane-based product has been designed to be durable for interiors as well as exteriors and is available in a variety of colours. It boasts a non-yellowing resin system that makes the enamel paint last long while keeping your home beautiful for ages. This acrylic enamel paint is available in sizes 50, 100, 200, 500ml, 1, 4, 10 & 20 litres.
Indigo’s PU Enamel Paint is also a good enamel paint for walls. It has anti-fungal properties and is ideal for superior coverage or hiding. It does not have any added lead, mercury or chromium compounds, making it a safe choice.
How to use the Indigo PU Enamel Paint
This paint dries quickly, giving a high-gloss, beautiful finish to your project. It is also very versatile and comes in plenty of enamel paint shades. Here’s how to use it.
- The first thing you need to do is purchase the paint. You can find this at your local hardware store.
- Once you have the paint, you need to wipe and clean the surface you want to paint.
- The next step is to prepare the surface. This means sanding it down and making sure it is smooth. Fill up any dents with appropriate fillers and sand down for a smooth finish.
- Once the surface is prepped, you can begin painting. Make sure you have a brush that is designed for the type of surface you are painting.
- Be sure to apply the paint evenly and in a thin layer. You can add the second coat after 4-6 hours. Once the paint is dry, you can enjoy your beautiful new finish!
Indigo PU Enamel Paint is a versatile choice when it comes to painting interior or exterior surfaces in your home. It is a washable and long-lasting paint that leaves behind a uniform finish that holds colour well. Whether you’re looking for long-lasting enamel paint for wood, metal or even for walls, Indigo’s PU Enamel Paint is a premium choice.
How Do You Apply Enamel Paint?
What Is The Difference Between Enamel Paint And Acrylic Paint?