Available Pack sizes: 500 gms, 1, 2, 5 and 20 kg
Surface preparation & application
- Clean the surface to be puttied of rust, dirt, loose material, grease and wax.
- Use either Indigo Wood or Metal primer, based on the surface.
- Apply Indigo Knifing Paste Filler White with a putty knife on a primed surface and fill up wood grains before the finish paint is applied.
- If thick filling is needed, apply two or more thin layers.
- Smoothen the puttied surface with abrasive paper grit 320 before application of the finish coat.
- If thinning of Knifing Paste Filler is required, use only general purpose thinner.