Exterior & Interior Acrylic Laminate ( platinum Series )
Available Pack sizes: 1, 4, 10 & 20 L
Exterior & Interior Acrylic Laminate
Acrylic Laminate is a premium quality emulsion with high sheen designed for both interior & exterior application. This product repels water and is formulated to protect your walls from fungal and algal attacks.
- Semi-gloss finish
- Premium quality emulsion
- Washable with low dirt pickup
- Suitable for interior & exterior applications
- Resistant to fungal & algal attack
Technical Data Sheet
Surface preparation & application
- Clean the surface of loose paint, dust and grease. Scrub vigorously with wire brush to remove algae, fungus and moss growth, especially on horizontal surfaces prone to water stagnation.
- Seal cracks with a 1:3 mixture of cement and sand. Use of Indigo Polymer Putty is highly recommended.
- Apply one coat of Indigo Wall Primer on the plastered surface. Follow with 2 coats of Indigo Acrylic Laminate, obtained by thinning 1 litre of laminate with 300 ml of water.
- Three coats of exterior & interior acrylic laminate are recommended for horizontal surfaces like ledges and sun-shades. Apply with brush, roller or spray with 4-6 hours interval between coats.