Here is an all-surface solvent-based enamel that delivers superior gloss and protects your wood as well as metal. You’ll love how it keeps your interior and exterior surfaces beautiful for long, with a better non-yellowing property compared to traditional synthetic-based enamels.
Surface preparation & application
- One litre of Indigo PU Super Gloss Enamel can be thinned down with 150 ml of good quality turpentine for brushing consistency.
- Wipe the surface clean to make it free from dust, dirt, grease.
- Sand the surface with abrasive paper grit no. 180.
- Wipe clean and use an appropriate primer to prime the surface. Dents & imperfections can be filled using appropriate fillers which should then be sanded and primed again.
- Apply two coats giving an interval of 4-6 hours between coats.