PU Super Gloss Enamel Paint
Indigo PU Super Gloss enamel is a rich gloss polyurethane-based enamel for metal & wooden surfaces with anti-fungal properties. This unique product dries faster and also forms a non-yellowing paint film and is much superior when compared to conventional enamels. Make your interior & exterior surfaces look richer & shinier for years.
- Rich Gloss Polyurethane based enamel
- Non-yellowing resin system
- Interior & exterior durable
- Anti-fungal properties
- Best-in-class hiding & coverage
Surface preparation & application
- One litre of Indigo PU Super Gloss Enamel can be thinned down with 150 ml of good quality turpentine for brushing consistency.
- Wipe the surface clean to make it free from dust, dirt, grease.
- Sand the surface with abrasive paper grit no. 180.
- Wipe clean and use an appropriate primer to prime the surface. Dents & imperfections can be filled using appropriate fillers which should then be sanded and primed again.
- Apply two coats of pu super gloss enamel paint giving an interval of 4-6 hours between coats.