Available Pack sizes: 1, 4, 10 and 20 L
Bring a sheen to your ceilings with this revolutionary new paint. Its BRIGHT WHITE feature provides excellent contrast to your coloured walls, while its reflective properties instantly enhance the brightness of your room.
Surface preparation & application
- Sand the surface with sandpaper 180 and wipe clean
- Apply a coat of Indigo Primer and allow 6-8 hours for drying.
- Smoothen surface by filling dents with thin coats of Indigo Acrylic Wall Putty.
- Dry again for 6-8 hours and sand the surface with Emery paper 180. Wipe off loose particles.
- Apply another coat of primer and dry for 4-6 hours.
- Sand with Emery paper 380 and wipe clean.
- Thin 1 litre of Indigo Bright Ceiling Coat with 200-350 ml water. Apply with brush, roller or conventional/airless spray.
Readymade Colour Combinations