Luxury Interior Emulsion ( platinum Series )
Premium Interior Sheen Emulsion ( Sheen Series ) Multi Colour Emulsion ( Colour Series ) Luxury Interior Emulsion ( Platinum Series ) Bright Ceiling Coat ( Platinum Series ) Acrylic Distemper ( Gold Series ) Premium Interior Emulsion ( Gold Series ) Acrylic Distemper ( Silver Series ) Acrylic Pouch Distemper ( Silver Series ) Bright Ceiling Coat ( Gold Series ) Interior Emulsion ( Silver Series ) Interior Sheen Emulsion ( Silver Series ) Interior Emulsion ( Bronze Series )
Available Pack sizes: 1, 4, 10 and 20 L
Luxury Interior Paint
A best-in-class paint, Luxury Interior Emulsion platinum series, is based on pure acrylics with a soft glow, high stain resistance and easy to clean properties. This is the perfect product for worry-free and spotless interiors.
- Soft glow finish
- Superior washability
- High stain resistance
- Anti-fungal & anti-mildew properties
- Better colour retention and film integrity
Technical Data Sheet
Surface preparation & application
- Sand the surface with abrasive paper to remove loose paint, dust and grease.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth and apply Indigo Cement Primer.
- After drying for 4-6 hours, apply Indigo Cement Primer.
- Sand again with abrasive paper, wipe clean, and apply another coat of Indigo Cement Primer.
- After drying for 4-6 hours, sand with fine abrasive paper & wipe clean.
- Thin 1 litre of Indigo Luxury Interior Emulsion by adding 300-400 ml water, to obtain brushable consistency. If you are using a spray gun, add about 500 ml of water.
- Apply 2 coats of this luxury interior paint, maintaining an overcoat interval of 4-6 hours. A third coat may be required for dark shades.