Interior Sheen Emulsion ( silver Series )
Luxury Interior Emulsion ( Platinum Series ) Bright Ceiling Coat ( Platinum Series ) Premium Interior Sheen Emulsion ( Sheen Series ) Premium Interior Emulsion ( Gold Series ) Bright Ceiling Coat ( Gold Series ) Interior Sheen Emulsion ( Silver Series ) Interior Emulsion ( Silver Series ) Interior Emulsion ( Bronze Series ) Acrylic Distemper ( Gold Series ) Acrylic Distemper ( Silver Series ) Acrylic Pouch Distemper ( Silver Series )
Available Pack sizes: 1, 4, 10, 20 L
Interior Sheen Emulsion
The Interior Sheen Emulsion silver series brings a rich and sophisticated glow to your interior walls. It has a stylish sheen finish that gives you value for money without compromising on quality of the finish.
- Best-in-class sheen finish
- Better washability
- Durable finish
- Excellent surface coverage
- Value for money
Technical Data Sheet
Surface preparation & application
- Sand the surface with abrasive paper to remove loose paint, dust and grease.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth, and apply Indigo Cement Primer.
- After drying for 8 hours, fill the dents in the surface with Indigo Acrylic Wall Putty.
- Sand again with abrasive paper, wipe clean, and apply another coat of Indigo Cement Primer.
- After drying for 8 hours, sand with fine abrasive paper and wipe clean.
- Apply 2-3 coats of Indigo Interior Sheen Emulsion, obtained by thinning 1 litre of emulsion with 500-600 ml of water.