Sleek Interior Two Pack Quick-Drying PU is a reaction-cured, abrasion resistant system, including sealer & topcoat. It has been formulated to protect interior furniture and joinery from household chemicals to make sure it keeps looking new, with no harmful emission during curing.
- Quick drying
- Resistance to scratches and household chemicals
- Available in gloss, silk matt & matt finishes.
Surface preparation & application
- Clean the surface by wiping down with Sleek NC Thinner.
- Sand sequentially along the grains using abrasive paper grit no.60-180 and wipe clean as given above.
- In case you wish to change the colour of the substrate, apply 1-2 coats of Sleek Interior wood stain.
- For a closed grain finish, apply 2-3 coats of Sleek Interior Quick-Drying Two Pack PU Sealer. Allow 3-4 hours of drying time between coats. Carry out intercoat sanding using abrasive paper grit no.320.
- Apply 2 coats of Sleek Interior Quick-Drying Two Pack PU Topcoat with 3-4 hour interval between coats. Carry out intercoat sanding using abrasive paper grit no.400.