Single Pack Epoxy Primer ( platinum Series )
Water Proof Polymer Putty ( Polymer Series ) Universal Primer ( Universal Series ) Single Pack Epoxy Primer ( Platinum Series ) Stain Block Primer ( Platinum Series ) Water Thinnable Sealer Primer ( Platinum Series ) Acrylic Wall Putty ( Gold Series ) Exterior Wall Primer ( Gold Series ) Polymer Putty ( Gold Series ) Redoxide Metal Primer ( Gold Series ) ST Wood Primer ( Gold Series ) Water Thinnable Cement Primer ( Gold Series ) Zinc Chromate Primer ( Gold Series ) Polymer Putty ( Silver Series ) Water Thinnable Cement Primer ( Silver Series ) Water Thinnable Cement Primer ( Bronze Series )
Available Pack sizes: 500 ml, 1 and 4 L
Single Pack Epoxy Primer
If you function in a moderate industrial or marine environment, here is the ideal single pack epoxy primer with next-gen pigments to protect your steel structures. You get excellent adhesion and corrosion resistance in adverse climatic conditions.
- Easy to use
- Fast drying
- Best in class hiding and coverage
- Good alkali resistance
- Modified epoxy resin for improved adhesion
Technical Data Sheet
Surface preparation & application
- Ensure that the surface is free of dust, grease and particles. Sand surface with sand paper grit number 180 and wipe clean. Power-tool-clean corroded surfaces to remove rust. Wipe clean with turpentine.
- Apply one coat as per thinning mentioned*.
- Allow to dry overnight.
- Fill up dents and imperfections with Indigo Knifing Paste Filler.
- Then apply one more coat of primer and allow to dry.
- Overcoat, using Indigo PU Gloss Enamel or some other high-performance epoxy or PU coating.
- Thinning Ratio (Brushing): 10-20% with PU Thinner
- Thinning Ratio (Spraying): 20-30% with NC Thinner