Waterproof Wall Putty
This is a specially designed product based on white cement and special silicon additive to work as water repellent product. It can be used on interior as well as exterior surfaces and provides a smooth finish with improved adhesion for long lasting effect.
Surface preparation & application
- Clean surface of loose paint, dust and grease by sanding with emery paper. Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- For newly plastered surfaces, allow for 3 months curing before painting. Then sprinkle the surface with water.
- Apply one coat of Indigo Water Proof Putty with a putty blade after mixing with 30-40% water by weight. Allow to dry for 6-8 hours.
- If required gently rub the surface with abrasive paper grit no 500 or higher, or use putty blade to gently remove loose particles.
- Apply second coat of Indigo Water Proof Putty and allow to dry for 10-12 hours. (The applied putty should be 1.5 mm thick or less.)