Polymer Putty Gold Series
This is a specially designed product based on white cement, redispersable polymer and functional additives, to give a smooth finish to rough exterior plasters. It can be used on interior as well as exterior surfaces like cement plasters, asbestos sheets, concrete, and brickwork.
Surface preparation & application
- Clean surface of loose paint, dust and grease by sanding with emery paper. Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- For newly plastered surfaces, allow for 3 months curing before painting. Then sprinkle the surface with water.
- Apply one coat of Indigo Polymer Putty with a putty blade after mixing with 30-35% water by weight. Allow to dry for 4-5 hours.
- If required gently rub the surface with abrasive paper grit no 500 or higher, or use putty blade to gently remove loose particles.
- Apply second coat of Indigo Polymer Putty and allow to dry for 10-12 hours. (The applied putty should be 1.5 mm thick or less.)