Rustic Texture Finish
Indigo Rustic Texture Finish is made with high quality marble powder, silica sand and quartz in a rich acrylic binding medium. This paint gives a very unique and different feel making the walls stand out. This material has excellent binding to the surface and has the ability to hide small cracks.
- Ready-mix paste for direct application
- Resistant to Sunlight and Rainfall (to be overcoated with appropriate top coat)
- Easy Application
- Long Durability
Surface preparation & application
- New Masonry must be cured completely. Only if essential, fill the surface cavities and level the surface by using Indigo Polymer Putty or Acrylic Wall Putty followed by one coat of Indigo Wall Primer else directly apply one coat of the appropriate Indigo Wall Primer
- Apply Indigo Rough Texture Finish on the surface using a trowel at 1.5 or 2 mm thickness.
- Use the trowel to scratch the surface to create a different pattern depending upon the trowel movement
- Allow the surface to dry for 12-16 hours then apply 2-3 coats of Indigo Acrylic Laminate or Indigo Dirtproof and Waterproof Exterior Laminate.