Double protection for exterior walls
Indigo Paints brings to you a unique paint: Indigo Dirtproof & Waterproof Exterior Laminate.
Indigo Dirtproof and Waterproof Exterior Laminate has been specifically formulated with revolutionary nanotechnology to impart a smooth and dirt-resistant finish that will keep the walls glowing for many more years. The formula consists of a flexible acrylic emulsion fortified with silicon polymer that gives it a high UV resistance with increased water repellence. It also provides a strong coating on those micro cracks preventing water seepage. UV-resistance, alkali resistance, powerful anti-algal and anti-fungal properties make it truly different from the other paint brands available in the market.
Application details and surface preparation:
1. Mixing: Mix well before use; do not shake.
2. Tools: brush and roller.
3. Thinning: water
4. Thinning ratio: up to 40% by volume.
5. Surface drying time: 30 minutes.
6. Filling: Indigo Polymer Putty or Indigo Acrylic Wall Putty.
7. Application environment: temperature (10- 40 degrees) and humidity below 70%.
8. Cleaning: Clean the surface thoroughly of previous paint, dust and grease. Scrub vigorously with wire brush to remove algae, fungus and traces of moss especially from areas prone to water stagnation. Use Biowash to remove stubborn algae/ fungus stain.
9. Surface preparation: Seal cracks with a 1:3 mixture of cement and sand. Indigo Polymer Putty is ideal. For newly plastered walls, cure 3 months prior to paint.
10. Application: Apply two coats of Indigo Dirtproof & Waterproof Exterior Laminate, obtained by mixing 1 litre of paint with 400ml of water. For horizontal surfaces like ledges or sun-shades, three coats are recommended.
11. Safety features: non- flammable, no added lead, mercury or chromium compounds.