Francoat Signature Exterior Paint
This is a specially formulated emulsion for exteriors providing protection from both water as well as dirt. Francoat Signature Exterior Emulsion is based on a flexible acrylic emulsion fortified with silicone polymers giving high UV resistance and superior protection from algae & water keeping exterior walls looking fresh for years.
- Dustproof technology
- Waterproof technology
- Excellent paint film flexibility
- Resistant to fungal and algal attack
- High Sheen Finish
Surface preparation & application
- Clean the surface of loose paint, dust and grease.
- Scrub vigorously with wire brush to remove algae, fungus and moss growth, especially on horizontal surfaces prone to water stagnation.
- Seal cracks with a 1:3 mixture of cement and sand. (Use of Indigo Polymer Putty is highly recommended. For newly plastered surfaces, allow 3 months prior curing.)
- Apply one coat of Indigo Exterior Wall Primer, obtained by thinning 1 litre of primer with 1 litre of water.
- Follow with two coats of Francoat Signature Exterior Emulsion, obtained by thinning 1 litre of paint with 400 ml of water.
- Three Coats are recommended for horizontal surfaces like ledges and sun-shades. Apply with brush, roller or spray with 4-6 hours interval between coats.