Francoat Premium Interior Emulsion
Francoat Premium Interior Emulsion gives a rich and beautiful matt finish to your interior walls. It has high washability and stain resistance properties that play a big part in keeping the walls looking new for long. Francoat Premium Interior Emulsion has good hiding and coverage.
- Smooth Matt Finish
- Easy to clean
- Superior hiding & coverage
- Low stain pick-up
Surface preparation & application
- Clean the surface of loose paint, dust and grease.
- Scrub vigorously with wire brush to remove algae, fungus and moss growth, especially on horizontal surfaces prone to water stagnation.
- Seal cracks with a 1:3 mixture of cement and sand. (Use of Indigo Polymer Putty is highly recommended. For newly plastered surfaces, allow 3 months prior curing.)
- Apply one coat of Indigo Exterior Wall Primer, obtained by thinning 1 litre of primer with 1 litre of water.
- Follow with two coats of Francoat Premium Interior Emulsion, obtained by thinning 1 litre of paint with 400 ml of water.
- Three Coats are recommended for horizontal surfaces like ledges and sun-shades. Apply with brush, roller or spray with 4-6 hours interval between coats.