Indigo Roof Paint is made especially for roofs made with corrugated metal and cement sheets & located in hilly areas having high rainfall. This paint can also be used on metal grills and wooden surfaces for medium-term protection. Indigo Roof Paint has a durable glossy finish, with water-resistant and anti-corrosive properties. It is offered in various pack sizes and in two ready made shades - red oxide & green.
- Durable glossy finish
- High water resistance
- Good anti-corrosive property of primed substrate
- Free from heavy metals like lead, mercury and chromium
Surface preparation & application
- Sand substrate with abrasion paper, grit 150-180.
- Remove dust and dirt. Wipe with Turpentine.
- Apply a coat of suitable Primer Coat by brush or spray.
- For Metal : Indigo Zinc Chromate Primer
- For Wood : Indigo Wood Primer.
- In order to fill small dents/undulations use Indigo Knifying Paste Filler.
- Apply 2 coats by brush or spray of Roof Paint Silver series, allowing for 6-8hours drying time between coats.
- Do inter-coat sanding with abrasive paper, grit 320.