It is designed for use on roofs fabricated using corrugated metal or cement sheets, especially in hilly areas with high rainfall. It can also be used on metal grills and wooden surfaces. It provides a medium term protection to exterior and interior surfaces.
- Durable glossy finish
- High water resistance
- Good anti-corrosive property of primed substrate
- Free from heavy metals like lead, mercury and chromium
Surface preparation & application
- Sand substrate with abrasion paper, grit 150-180.
- Remove dust and dirt. Wipe with Turpentine.
- Apply a coat of suitable Primer Coat by brush or spray.
- For Metal : Indigo Zinc Chromate Primer
- For Wood : Indigo Wood Primer.
- In order to fill small dents/undulations use Indigo Knifying Paste Filler.
- Apply 2 coats by brush or spray of Roof Paint Silver series, allowing for 6-8hours drying time between coats.
- Do inter-coat sanding with abrasive paper, grit 320.