Available Pack sizes: 4, 10 and 20 L
Indigo Leakproof Emulsion is a micro fibre reinforce, 2 in 1 coating that combines waterproofing and heat reflect properties to prevent leaks and keep your rooms 5 degrees cooler all year round.
- Anti-fungal & Anti-algal properties
- Easy to Use
- 6 Year waterproofing warranty
Technical Data Sheet
Surface preparation & application
- For newly plastered surfaces, allow 3 to 4 weeks curing time prior to painting.
- Leaks & cracks, if any, should be fixed before painting.
- Apply 1 coat of Indigo Exterior Wall Primer or Indigo Leakproof Emulsion thinned 1:1 with water, as a primer coat and allow to dry for 4 hours.
- Apply 1st coat of Indigo Leakproof Emulsion using a roller and ensuring uniform deposition over the surface. The corners, edges & joints can be coated using a brush.
- Allow 4-6 hours to dry. Apply a second coat at a 90 degree angle to the first coat.
- In both first and second coats ensure coverage is limited to 1.6-1.8 sqm/L/coat. Allow to dry. Thinning is not recommended.
- Follow with two coats of Indigo Premium XT Emulsion on vertical surfaces and one coat on horizontal surfaces.