Aluminium paint is a high-class product that gives a protective metallic luster o metal surfaces. You can use it to safeguard surfaces like metal grills, gates, roof, and pipes from corrosion due to its water permeable nature. Aluminium Paint can be obtained in various packs and is suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- Interior & exterior durable
- Heat resistant
- Corrosion resistant
- No added lead, mercury or chromium compounds
Surface preparation & application
- Clean the surface of loose paint, dust, and grease. Wipe clean using turpentine and allow to dry.
- Sand the surface with abrasive paper grit no. 180 and wipe clean. Using Indigo Redoxide metal primer/ wood primer, depending on the substrate, to prime the surface.
- Fill dents and imperfections using Indigo Knifing Paste Filler Grey/White. Sand and prime again.
- Apply 2 coats of Indigo Aluminium Paint by brush/spray allowing 6-8 hours of drying time betwwen coats.
- Mixing ratio for 1 Litre : 894 ml base + 160 ml paste.