Protect your storage tanks, metal roofs and metal pipes from corrosion. Thanks to its water-permeable nature, Indigo Aluminium paint gives the metal surfaces a protective metallic finish. The paint film offers extra protection by reflecting heat and light.
Surface preparation & application
- Clean the surface of loose paint, dust, and grease. Wipe clean using turpentine and allow to dry.
- Sand the surface with abrasive paper grit no. 180 and wipe clean. Using Indigo Redoxide metal primer/ wood primer, depending on the substrate, to prime the surface.
- Fill dents and imperfections using Indigo Knifing Paste Filler Grey/White. Sand and prime again.
- Apply 2 coats of Indigo Aluminium Paint by brush/spray allowing 6-8 hours of drying time betwwen coats.
- Mixing ratio for 1 Litre : 894 ml base + 160 ml paste.