Multi Colour Emulsion
As the name suggests Multi Colour Emulsion consists of individual flecks of different colours that bring about an illusion of depth and texture of natural stones to your walls. Multi Colour Emulsion is a value-for-money product for both interior & exterior applications.
- Value for money
Surface preparation & application
- Seal cracks with a 1:3 mixture of cement and sand.
- Use of Indigo Polymer Putty is highly recommended.
- For newly plastered surfaces allow 3 months prior curing.
- Apply one coat of Indigo Exterior or Interior primer depending on the surface of the wall.
- Apply 2 coats of Indigo Interior Emulsion (Bronze or Silver Series) or Indigo Exterior Emulsion Gold Series in the preferred background colour.
- This will form the base on which Multi Colour Emulsion can be applied.
- Use 2 coats to provide the right opacity and finish.
- Apply 1 coat of Indigo Multi Colour Emulsion by roller, brush or spray and allow to dry for 12 hours.
- For better finish and durability, can be topcoated using Indigo Stone & Tile Clear Glossy/Matt.