Premium Interior Sheen Paint
Add a touch of elegance and sheen with the Premium Interior Sheen Emulsion gold series. Properties like stain resistance, fungal resistance, high-brightness and rich sheen make this emulsion a sought-after product. Premium Interior Sheen Emulsion is easy to clean and it comes in different pack sizes.
- Easy to clean
- Stain Resistance
- High brightness
- Excellent hiding capacity
- Anti fungal and Anti mildew
Surface preparation & application
- Clean the surface of loose paint, dust and grease by sanding with emery paper and wipe clean with a soft cloth and water.
- Smoothen the surface using 2-3 coats of Indigo Polymer Putty.
- Allow 8 hours drying time & apply Indigo Cement Primer.
- Thin 1 litre of Indigo Premium Interior Sheen Emulsion by adding 350-450 ml water, to obtain brushable consistency. If you are using a roller, add about 200-250 ml of water.
- Apply 2 coats, maintaining an overcoat interval of 4-6 hours between each coat. Darker shades will require an additional coat
- Allow curing time of 7 days after which a sponge & mild soap solution can be used to remove stains from the painted surface.