Premium Interior Paint
Premium Interior Emulsion gold series delivers an elegant and beautiful matt finish to your interior walls It has high washability and stain resistance properties that play a big part in keeping the walls looking new for long. Premium Interior Emulsion has high opacity and coverage.
- Extra smooth finish
- High opacity and coverage
- High washability with low dirt pick-up
Surface preparation & application
- Sand the surface with abrasive paper to remove loose paint, dust and grease.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth and apply Indigo Cement Primer.
- After drying for 4-6 hours, apply Indigo Cement Primer.
- Sand again with abrasive paper, wipe clean, and apply another coat of Indigo Cement Primer.
- After drying for 4-6 hours, sand with fine abrasive paper & wipe clean.
- Thin 1 litre of Indigo Premium Interior Emulsion by adding 300-400 ml water, to obtain brushable consistency. If you are using a spray gun, add about 500 ml of water.
- Apply 2 coats of this premium interior paint, maintaining an overcoat interval of 4-6 hours. A third coat may be required for dark shades.