Premium Interior Paint
Indigo’s Premium Interior Emulsion will help you get the premium look that you always wanted. Its smooth matt finish adds to the elegance of your walls, while its high washability helps you retain it for a long time to come. That’s not all. It also protects your walls from fungal growth and black spots.
Surface preparation & application
- Sand the surface with abrasive paper to remove loose paint, dust and grease.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth and apply Indigo Cement Primer.
- After drying for 4-6 hours, apply Indigo Cement Primer.
- Sand again with abrasive paper, wipe clean, and apply another coat of Indigo Cement Primer.
- After drying for 4-6 hours, sand with fine abrasive paper & wipe clean.
- Thin 1 litre of Indigo Premium Interior Emulsion by adding 300-400 ml water, to obtain brushable consistency. If you are using a spray gun, add about 500 ml of water.
- Apply 2 coats, maintaining an overcoat interval of 4-6 hours. A third coat may be required for dark shades.