Available Pack sizes: 1 L
Surface preparation & application
- Seal cracks with a 1:3 mixture of cement and sand.
- Use of Indigo Polymer Putty is highly recommended.
- For newly plastered surfaces allow 3 months prior curing.
- Apply one coat of Indigo Exterior or Interior primer depending on the surface of the wall.
- Apply 2 coats of Indigo Interior Emulsion (Bronze or Silver Series) or Indigo Exterior Emulsion Gold Series in the preferred background colour.
- This will form the base on which Multi Colour Emulsion can be applied.
- Use 2 coats to provide the right opacity and finish.
- Apply 1 coat of Indigo Multi Colour Emulsion by roller, brush or spray and allow to dry for 12 hours.
- For better finish and durability, can be topcoated using Indigo Stone & Tile Clear Glossy/Matt.