Luxury Interior Paint
Give your walls a soft glow with Indigo Luxury Interior Emulsion. This pure, acrylic-based emulsion provides excellent stain resistance and has superior cleaning properties that give you spotless interiors. It also has anti-fungal and anti-mildew properties.
Surface preparation & application
- Sand the surface with abrasive paper to remove loose paint, dust and grease.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth and apply Indigo Cement Primer.
- After drying for 4-6 hours, apply Indigo Cement Primer.
- Sand again with abrasive paper, wipe clean, and apply another coat of Indigo Cement Primer.
- After drying for 4-6 hours, sand with fine abrasive paper & wipe clean.
- Thin 1 litre of Indigo Luxury Interior Emulsion by adding 300-400 ml water, to obtain brushable consistency. If you are using a spray gun, add about 500 ml of water.
- Apply 2 coats, maintaining an overcoat interval of 4-6 hours. A third coat may be required for dark shades.