Multi Colour Emulsion ( Colour Series ) Luxury Interior Emulsion ( Platinum Series ) Bright Ceiling Coat ( Platinum Series ) Acrylic Distemper ( Gold Series ) Premium Interior Emulsion ( Gold Series ) Acrylic Distemper ( Silver Series ) Acrylic Pouch Distemper ( Silver Series ) Bright Ceiling Coat ( Gold Series ) Interior Emulsion ( Silver Series ) Interior Sheen Emulsion ( Silver Series ) Interior Emulsion ( Bronze Series )
Available Pack sizes: 1, 4, 10 and 20 L
Interior Emulsion Paint (Silver Series)
Add to the beauty of interior walls with Indigo Interior Emulsion. Its smooth finish guarantees compliments for your walls, for years to come.
Surface preparation & application
- Sand the surface with abrasive paper to remove loose paint, dust and grease.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth and apply Indigo Cement Primer.
- After drying for 8 hours, fill the dents in the surface with Indigo Polymer Putty.
- Sand again with abrasive paper, wipe clean, and apply another coat of Indigo Cement Primer.
- After drying for 8 hours, sand with fine abrasive paper & wipe clean.
- Thin 1 litre of Indigo Luxury Interior Emulsion by adding 400-500 ml water, to obtain brushable consistency.
- Apply 2-3 coats, maintaining an overcoat interval of 4-6 hours.
Readymade Colour Combinations