Multi Colour Emulsion ( Colour Series ) Premium Interior Sheen Emulsion ( Sheen Series ) Luxury Interior Emulsion ( Platinum Series ) Bright Ceiling Coat ( Platinum Series ) Acrylic Distemper ( Gold Series ) Premium Interior Emulsion ( Gold Series ) Acrylic Distemper ( Silver Series ) Acrylic Pouch Distemper ( Silver Series ) Bright Ceiling Coat ( Gold Series ) Interior Emulsion ( Silver Series ) Interior Sheen Emulsion ( Silver Series ) Interior Emulsion ( Bronze Series )
Available Pack sizes: 1, 4, 10 and 20 L
Bright Ceiling Paint (Platinum Series)
Treat your ceilings to a revolutionary paint that brightens up your entire room. By reflecting light, it provides excellent contrast to your colored walls.
Surface preparation & application
- Sand the surface with sandpaper 180 and wipe clean
- Apply a coat of Indigo Primer and allow 6-8 hours for drying.
- Smoothen surface by filling dents with thin coats of Indigo Acrylic Wall Putty.
- Dry again for 6-8 hours and sand the surface with Emery paper 180. Wipe off loose particles.
- Apply another coat of primer and dry for 4-6 hours.
- Sand with Emery paper 380 and wipe clean.
- Thin 1 litre of Indigo Bright Ceiling Coat with 200-350 ml water. Apply with brush, roller or conventional/airless spray.
- Use 2 coats to provide the right opacity and finish.