Acrylic Distemper ( silver Series )
Luxury Interior Emulsion ( Platinum Series ) Bright Ceiling Coat ( Platinum Series ) Anti Odour Paint ( Platinum Series ) Premium Interior Sheen Emulsion ( Sheen Series ) Premium Interior Emulsion ( Gold Series ) Bright Ceiling Coat ( Gold Series ) Interior Sheen Emulsion ( Silver Series ) Interior Emulsion ( Silver Series ) Interior Emulsion ( Bronze Series ) Acrylic Distemper ( Gold Series ) Acrylic Distemper ( Silver Series ) Acrylic Pouch Distemper ( Silver Series )
Available Pack sizes: 2, 5, 10 and 20 kg
Acrylic Distemper (Silver Series)
Acrylic Distemper silver series is a water-based entry-level finish for Interiors. Select ready made shades, in this product are available.
- Smooth finish
- Better washability
- Available in a range of readymade shades and bases
Technical Data Sheet
Surface preparation & application
- Allow newly plastered surfaces to mature for a minimum period of 6 months before painting.
- For previously painted surfaces, remove all loose and flaking particles, and rub with sand paper. Ensure that the surface is clean and dry.
- Apply one coat of Indigo Cement Primer.
- After filling up dents with a layer of Indigo Polymer Putty, apply another coat of Indigo Cement primer.
- Slowly add water to acrylic distemper paste, mixing the contents thoroughly. Normally, 500-600 ml water is required for 1 kg of Indigo acrylic distemper.
- Apply 2-3 coats by brush, roller or spray with an interval of 4-6 hours between coats.