Dirtproof & Waterproof Exterior Paint
Meet India’s first and only paint that gives equally effective protection from dirt as well as water. Its groundbreaking nanotechnology offers superior resistance from dirt, while Silicone polymers repel water, giving your walls an extremely smooth finish. The paint also protects your walls from harmful UV rays, algae and fungus.
Surface preparation & application
- Clean the surface of loose paint, dust and grease.
- Scrub vigorously with wire brush to remove algae, fungus and moss growth, especially on horizontal surfaces prone to water stagnation.
- Seal cracks with a 1:3 mixture of cement and sand. (Use of Indigo Polymer Putty is highly recommended. For newly plastered surfaces, allow 3 months prior curing.)
- Apply one coat of Indigo Exterior Wall Primer, obtained by thinning 1 litre of primer with 1 litre of water.
- Follow with two coats of Indigo Dirtproof & Waterproof Exterior Laminate, obtained by thinning 1 litre of paint with 400 ml of water.
- Three Coats are recommended for horizontal surfaces like ledges and sun-shades. Apply with brush, roller or spray with 4-6 hours interval between coats.