Alfacem ( bronze Series )
PU Floor Coat ( Coat Series ) Dirtproof & Waterproof Exterior Laminate ( Platinum Series ) Premium XT Exterior Emulsion ( Platinum Series ) Floor Coat Emulsion ( Platinum Series ) Exterior Emulsion ( Gold Series ) Tile Coat ( Platinum Series ) Exterior Sheen Emulsion ( Gold Series ) Royal Indigocem ( Gold Series ) Floracem ( Silver Series ) Alfacem ( Bronze Series )
Available Pack sizes: 20 and 25 kg
Alfacem brings you a new wall each time you paint with this waterproof cement paint. The easy to apply and easy to mix paint provides a strong resistance to algal and fungal growth.
- Matt finish
- Alfacem is available in variety of readymade shades
Surface preparation & application
- Clean surface thoroughly with a stiff wire brush, to free it from dirt and algae. Wash or brush down previously painted surfaces.
- Remove flakes or powder by scraping or wire-brushing.
- Saturate the surface with clean water several times and allow excess water to disappear.
- Mix equal parts of Indigo alfacem cement paint and water, by volume, and apply the first coat with long hair brush.
- Cure with water after 6-8 hours.
- Apply the second coat 24 hours after the application of the first coat, and again cure with water after 6 hours. Two coats of Royal Indigocem are sufficient for most surfaces.
- Do not use saline water for mixing or for curing. Do not use waterproofing compounds either as a base coat, an additive or a top coat.
- Do not intermix different shades of Alfacem. Restrict the use of blue, pink and green shades to interiors as they are liable to fleet on exterior applications.
- Avoid using dark shades over large unrelieved areas. Do not apply alfacem cement paints on non-absorbent surfaces such as glazed bricks or previously painted enamel work.