Add vibrancy to the exterior walls of your house with Floracem. This waterproof cement paint is easy to mix, easy to apply, has a longer pot life and gives better coverage. It also provides excellent hiding and superior resistance to fungal & algal growth.
Surface preparation & application
- Clean surface thoroughly with a stiff wire brush, to free it from dirt and algae. Wash or brush down previously painted surfaces.
- Remove flakes or powder by scraping or wire-brushing.
- Saturate the surface with clean water several times and allow excess water to disappear.
- Mix equal parts of cement paint and water, by volume, and apply the first coat with long hair brush.
- Cure with water after 6-8 hours.
- Apply the second coat 24 hours after the application of the first coat, and again cure with water after 6 hours. Two coats of Royal Indigocem are sufficient for most surfaces.
- Do not use saline water for mixing or for curing. Do not use waterproofing compounds either as a base coat, an additive or a top coat.
- Do not intermix different shades of Floracem. Restrict the use of blue, pink and green shades to interiors as they are liable to fleet on exterior applications.
- Avoid using dark shades over large unrelieved areas. Do not apply cement paints on non-absorbent surfaces such as glazed bricks or previously painted enamel work.