Available Pack sizes: 2, 5, 10 and 20 kg
Surface preparation & application
- Allow newly plastered surfaces to mature for a minimum period of 6 months before painting.
- For previously painted surfaces, remove all loose and flaking particles, and rub with sand paper. Ensure that the surface is clean and dry.
- Apply one coat of Indigo Cement Primer.
- After filling up dents with a layer of Indigo Polymer Putty, apply another coat of Indigo Cement primer.
- Slowly add water to distemper paste, mixing the contents thoroughly. Normally, 500-600 ml water is required for 1 kg of distemper.
- Apply 2-3 coats by brush, roller or spray with an interval of 4-6 hours between coats.